09 Sep ActiveCampaign Specialist
Inbound AV is looking for an ActiveCampaign Specialist to join our team. This is a remote, independent contractor role with part-time hours to start, with the possibility of developing into a full-time role in the future.
Under the direction of a Project Manager, you will create, test and deploy emails, automations, lead scoring rules and autoresponders for our clients in the pro audio, musical instrument and video space. You will work closely with a small, remote team to create engaging digital experiences that help our clients meet their business goals.
What you’ll do
- Build emails in ActiveCampaign
- Build automations in ActiveCampaign
- Organize and document customer data, including tags, lists and automations
- Collaborate with our small team to ensure the best possible results for our clients
Who you are
- You have email marketing and some level of marketing automation experience, specifically in ActiveCampaign.
- You crave data, you are fascinated by the customer journey and you believe every email should be as personal and relevant as technology will allow.
- You have an eye for design; you can work off of vague instructions and create something fabulous, as long as you know the client’s end goal.
- You habitually add Google Analytics tracking to every email you send.
- You are comfortable working project management software, Gmail, Google Analytics, Slack and Skype.
- You pay attention to details.
- You can adapt to changing priorities.
- You are a lifelong learner.
- You are naturally driven to stay ahead of the curve and learn new technologies and techniques.
- You believe in deadlines, but you also believe in delivering only the highest-quality work. When you see a conflict between the two, you raise your hand and offer a recommendation.
The important stuff
- This is a part-time, independent contractor position, potentially growing into more over time
- US-based candidates only (LA-based is a plus)
- No agencies or recruiters