Inbound AV is looking for a Client Project Manager to join our team. This is a remote role with part-time hours to start, with the possibility of developing into a full-time role in the future.
As Client Project Manager you coach, guide and inspire Project Managers to deliver projects on time, on budget, in the most efficient and effective manner. As the client’s daily point of contact, you serve as a representative of the client to our development team to ensure IAV exceeds customer expectations in every step of the process. With strategic direction from the CEO, you formulate, organize and monitor projects and programs for our clients. You are hands-on, completing tasks within your skillset, but understand how and when to utilize delegation as your ally.
What you’ll do
- Take strategic priorities from CEO and transform them into executable programs
- Be the primary point of contact (POC) with your customer(s)
- Play key role in the initial scope of work for new customers or new projects
- Monitor daily activities of your projects and ensure work is progressing as expected by the Project Managers
- Lead, coordinate and evaluate Project Managers and other team members
- Oversee multiple projects of different sizes and priorities simultaneously
- Keep our internal team and client(s) informed of project status and any potential risks
- Proactively facilitate cross functional collaboration and recommend creative solutions to mitigate project risks
- Manage project scope and client expectations
- Miscellaneous marketing tasks as required for your client: write a subject line, create a decent email graphic, set up an email campaign, etc.
- Responsible for the Go-to-Market plan, ensuring that all production team members are delivering quality outputs. This may include customer-centric QA assessment prior to launch
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of project management experience, working on marketing and/or strategic programs.
- You have experience managing people preferably in a remote environment, with bonus points if you managed a team
- You are a student of inbound marketing — you love data and emails and landing pages and, yes, even popups.
- You are a lifelong learner.
- You are naturally driven to stay ahead of the curve and learn new technologies and techniques.
- You are passionate about helping your clients reach their goals.
- You are comfortable wearing several hats to get the job done.
- You can take direction as gracefully as you can delegate.
- You have fabulous written and verbal communication skills.
- You can solve problems creatively and adapt to changing priorities.
- You are organized and task-oriented.
- You believe in deadlines, but you also believe in delivering only the highest-quality work. When you see a conflict between the two, you raise your hand in advance and offer a recommendation.
The important stuff
- This is a part-time position, potentially growing into regular hours over time
- $25-$35/hr. DOE
- US-based candidates only
- No agencies or recruiters