06 Sep Pro Audio Content Writer
Inbound AV is looking for a Pro Audio Writer to join our team. This is a remote, independent contractor role with part-time hours to start, with the possibility of developing into a full-time role in the future.
Under the direction of a Project Manager, you will write email copy, landing page copy, long-form content, product descriptions and blog posts for our clients in the pro audio, musical instrument and video space. You will work closely with a small, remote team to create engaging digital experiences that help our clients meet their business goals.
What you’ll do
- Write engaging, relevant content with an industry insider’s voice.
Who you are
- You are a gearhead, musician and/or home recording enthusiast.
- You are a prolific writer.
- You are comfortable working project management software, Gmail, Google Analytics, Slack and Skype.
- You pay attention to details.
- You can adapt to changing priorities.
- You are a lifelong learner.
- You believe in deadlines, but you also believe in delivering only the highest-quality work. When you see a conflict between the two, you raise your hand and offer a recommendation.
The important stuff
- This is a part-time, independent contractor position, potentially growing into more over time
- US-based candidates only (LA-based is a plus)
- No agencies or recruiters